< Back to Product Updates
Nexus Data API — Release Notes — November 8, 2018
November 8, 2018
We've been steadily improving the Nexus API. Below is a list of recent changes. For a full list of changes and technical information, please see our developer portal .
- We've updated the Nexus guide. Recommended workflows now reflect the improved
connection_status field on the member resource, rather than the less useful status field on the job resource.
- The new auto-generate budgets endpoint allows partners to automatically create budgets for nearly every spending category with a single request.
- Speaking of budgets, we've also added a
percent_spent field to each budget resource indicating how much of that budget has been spent (or exceeded) based available transaction data.
- If partners don't wish to automatically aggregate all members when opening a
session, they can now pass a
skip_aggregation parameter with their create session request.
- The list institutions endpoint has been deprecated in favor of the search institutions endpoint.
- A merchant object has been added along with the read merchant endpoint. This allows partners to get merchant information such as
logo_url, and name. A
merchant_guid is now passed in transaction responses as well.