< Back to Product Updates
Helios 2.35 — Release Notes — November 15, 2018
November 15, 2018
- Screen readers will now read text on zero states, such as month when no spending data is available to display on Spending panel.
- In addition, screen readers will now respond to the date ranges provided in the Spending panel.
- On certain Android devices, choosing a larger text size in settings would cause Helios to crash.
- On certain iOS devices, the Transactions panel would return an incomplete list of transactions.
- The landing page for sending money with Zelle has been redesigned and improved.