< Back to Product Updates
Helios 2.44 — Release Notes — July 15, 2019
July 15, 2019
- The app is now available for Android devices as both a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version, not just 32-bit.
- Users were able to enter new passwords that did not meet the requirements. Now, they will get the green light (or green checkmarks, in this case), only if passwords meet all the requirements.
- When using VoiceOver on iOS, there was no way for the keypad to collapse after entering numbers into a text field. Now, users can double-tap the button that collapses the keypad.
- With Accessibility turned on, when using the plus or minus buttons to update the budgeted amount, that update was not reflected in the text box below and read out loud. Now it is.
- With Accessibility turned on, users were unable to hear the voiceover describe the “view the transaction” button and access it by double-tapping. That has all been fixed.
- The “Add Budget” icon was not accessible when Accessibility was turned on. Now, iOS VoiceOver/Google TalkBack describes the icon, and it is accessible by double-tapping.
- In Accessibility mode, the dashboard was going blank when users returned to it from Net Worth. That is no longer happening.