BBVA Compass reports that its "digital efforts got a double vote of confidence from independent research firm Javelin Strategy & Research, which gave the bank's online platform top nods alongside five other banks for Financial Management and Money Movement capabilities in its inaugural Online Banking Scorecard."
BBVA Compass' newest money management solution — BBVA Compass Financial Tools — "is a free digital money management and account aggregation tool made available in coordination with MX. It allows clients to create a single view of their financial accounts, regardless of bank of origin, and includes:
- Spending: Clients can see their spending broken out into categories over a period of time and can change the date range, view a visualization of income sources, and segment by subcategories and transactions.
- Budgets: A chart that shows clients' monthly budget. Budget categories change color from green to yellow and red if the client exceeds set spending limits.
- Trends: Shows spending over time, with the ability to show subcategories and transaction details.
- Debts: Enables clients to view a debt plan for their aggregated accounts. Clients can view balances, APR, last payment date and minimum payment. They can also project debt payoff dates and prioritize the payoff of certain debts.
- Net Worth: Clients can see an estimate of their net worth based on accounts linked in online banking.
- Goals: Clients can create a goal, name it, and associate it with an internal or external account. They can also change the amount and priority of each goal, as well as the total amount available overall."
To read the full release, visit this link.