"We have booth envy!" ...
... That's a common expression we've been hearing from other vendor exhibitors and attendees when they see our beautiful, two-story booth here at the Money 20/20 conference, in the Venetian resort in Las Vegas. Our MX team has had a very successful week here at the show (Sunday through Wednesday). A few highlights include:
- Engaging with hundreds of prospective customers, current customers and friends in the industry.
- Announcing Jane Barratt as Chief Advocacy Officer at MX (see press release)
- Jane speaking on the panel "Doing the Right Thing: Social Responsibility and Fintech" ...
- And on the BrightTalk hosted webinar "Data-Driven Banking: Opportunities and Challenges"
- Hosting two successful evening events for customers and prospects including Tues. night's dinner at Demonico's
- Sharing the messages, vision and mission of MX far and wide: Finances as they should be. It starts with clean data. We're empowering the world to be financially strong!
If you haven't had a chance yet to see our booth at the events we attend, stay tuned on this blog to hear about the next industry conference at which we'll be exhibiting -- and for more pictures and videos we'll be posting!